At Burns Strategic Consulting our mission is to help entrepreneurs grow their businesses with customized strategy and marketing plans created collaboratively and implemented with coaching and support.
Some highlights of Kathy Burns’ career:
- MBA from Ivey School of Business
- Founder and former owner/operator of Garlic’s Restaurant, successful 100 seat bistro in London, ON
- VP Client Services – Honey Design, Marketing & Communications
- Founder and President of KitchenLife Inc.
- Chief Operating Officer, Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry, UWO
- Director of the regional board of Canadian Automobile Association
- Co-founder of Foodservice Canada Inc.
- Director of the national board of the Canadian Restaurant Foodservice Association
- Director of municipal board of Tourism London
- Board Trustee of WOTCH community board
“I am a creative, strategic thinker and visionary who enjoys complex problem solving. One of my key strengths is my need to achieve and obtain superior results. Relationship building is integral to my leadership style. I have a passion for innovation, growth, entrepreneurship and… cooking!”
Kathy Burns, President
Interested in learning more? Book a free strategic planning or business coaching session today.